Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mochima and Puerto La Cruz

It is hard to believe that it has been 28 days since I arrived to Grenada after that awesome 12 hour sail.  Yesterday I talked to my lovely husband, Apuej Bien sailed to Mochima National Park where they are anchored at this time. I had talked to him in the morning, looking at some weather sites looking at the wind and all.  Yesterday afternoon we were trying to compare what we saw in these maps, the forecasts and their actual sailing experience.  There is still some scattered showers and tstorms in the area but they had a nice sail.  This morning the plan is to sail to Puerto La Cruz and maybe finally I can meet them.  Mochima National Park bay is a beautiful bay, clean and peaceful.  There's no internet connection and internet connection has been very limited, I'm sure we'll post some pictures soon.

No comments: