Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Good morning everyone. Had a very productive day yesterday, Jerome is still working with the batteries and I shined some metals. Tony cleaned and polished the boat outside, it is shining now. Captain Smitty is in town and ready to sail. I need to include some important piece of information about our boat's name, the letters were designed by my wonderful son Rafael, he designed it using the AutoCat program. Rafa I miss you but soon you will be able to join us in the boat. Looking forward to Terence arrival on Saturday. Terence is our incredible grand son and is interested in acquiring sailing skills and exploring his adventure side. Life is good in Trinidad, the temperature is African hot, hot so I'm cleaning my pores. The curfew was extended to eleven o'clock.



No comments: