Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Grenada Spiceland

Finally got to land yesterday after a big tantrum from my part :-D; we have been spinning and rocking in this anchorage.  Not that I don't enjoy the rocking; most of the time I do, really; I enjoy the rocking like when I was a child and someone probably rocked me in a rocking chair; my grandmother.  I can have multiple naps and lime like they say around here.   We got here Saturday like my lovely husband and Captain said, pretty early around four or so, but soon afterwards it started to rain and then it rained the following day too.  So we didn't go on land.   Sunday morning I had a chance to get in the water though; crystalline, pristine and beautiful.

So like I said yesterday we got on land; checked in with Customs and Immigration and went to the beach.  We have nice resorts around here but we have to take the public bus to take us there because it is quite far for a dingy trip.

Before I continue I'd like to share a photo of SY Spectre captained by Gary and Co-captained by Smitty.  I'll post some more photos as today we will head out to explore the Spice Island.

No comments: