Thursday, October 6, 2011

Beach, Rum Punch and Clear Water

Beautiful day today. We woke up this morning had coffee and breakfast and early we were out in the dinghy to spend a day at the beach.  Yesterday we ended up spending all day at the Yacht Club doing the laundry.  A series of showers yesterday that would come and go had us stay there. We ended up having lunch at the Club, where they have a restaurant and the large sitting area, a bar surrounded by an elegant balcony.   Just chilling out there reading books and watching the news, the hours went by.



Grand Anse's beautiful beach area was just what we were looking for to relax.  Jerome and Terence rented the Hobbie Cat and I chilled on the chaise lounge.  Had one of those island Rum Punches avec the nutmeg.  Delicious.   Enjoy the photos, the last two photos were taken while up on deck watching the sunset.  








Trying to do Camila's pose

Talking to my mother on the sat phone










Up on deck watching the sunset

4 comments:

Muslimah Petra said...

You all are living the life! Uncle Jerry & Aunt Camille that is definitely the way to travel after retirement. I love the pics and you all look like you are having a wonderful time. ASA Terence, I see you are getting all of life's lessons and learning all the ends and outs way before you can retire  Peace & Love, Peace

Ulisito said...

Happy Friday!!!
Enjoy your time there and keep posting pictures. I will write something again Monday.
Here is a picture that is hard to explain. I have no idea how this happened just use it when you think you are having a bad day.

What was this guy thinking?

The silly joke today is…
A terrible skipper was going back and forth through the anchorage, searching for a place to drop the hook before dark. Looking up to heaven he said, "Lord take pity on me. If you find me a good spot, I will donate to charity, give up the demon rum, treat women with respect, pay my taxes, and never again give my crew all of the blame and none of the glory!"
Miraculously, the boat with the best spot in the bay began pulling up anchor to leave.
The skipper looked up again and said, "Never mind, I found one myself."

Lady Camille said...

BELIEVE IT OR NOT I REPLIED TO YOU ABOUT TWO DAYS AGO AND LEANED THAT UNLESS I WAS ON THE BLOG, YOU WOULD NOT RECEIVE MY COMMENT, MY BAD! i HOPE ONE DAY I CAN HAVE YOU GUYS VISIT AND SPEND A LITTLE TIME ON THE BOAT, MAYBE WHEN WE RETURN TO PR. ANOTHER OPTION IS YOUR VISIT TO TAMPA, I PROMISE YOU WILL ENJOY THE TRIP. UNCLE JERRY!

Lady Camille said...

ULISITO @ ET AL

i REPLIED TO SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS, AND HAVE BEEN ENJOYING THE JOKES TREMENDOUSLY, PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING. BOTTOM LINE IS I REPLIED DIRECTLY FROM MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT, AND THOSE REPLIES SIMPLY DON'T PUBLISH OT TRANSMIT ANYWHERE. BUT YOUR CAPT JOKES ARE THE BOMB, KEEP THEM COMING.